Closure. Closure.

WOW

from the perspective of a person, visually beautiful (although the pixelyness of, what I assume is using bitmap data, is kinda annoying)

from the perspective of a gamer, awesome. Incredibly challenging and unique, the only thing I would recommend is letting the user skip a level they're stuck on because often one can solve every puzzle in a game but one or two because their mind can't work it and sometimes, that level is early.

from the perspective of a coder, you are god. My mind is trying to consume itself to wrap around the brilliance... I will have your children... I will get a sex change for this.

Invisible Gauntlet Invisible Gauntlet

good...

My only beef with this game is that there was no level skip button for if you are stuck on, or dislike, a level. that way you get to keep playing without the stress, I think it would have aided your score greatly... oh, and my animation beat your game today :P (maybe not if you had those skip buttons)

moss 2 moss 2

WTF

SOOOO BUGGY:

-restart while on oil, permanent oiledness till re-entrance of an oiled room
-hit a corner get jumped through
-I got 49.2 and instead of giving me the option to submit it sent me back to the title screen WTF!!!!
-land on springboard no double jump restoration

ARGH! FUCK THIS GAME!

PCpr0gramer responds:

Thanks for pointing these out. However:
When it didn't allow you to submit your score it was most likely your internet connection. I am aware there is no double jump restoration on springboards, that was done on purpose. I'm sorry you were unfortunate enough to be unable to submit that awesome score. If it happens again take a screenshot and email it to ianadam.games@gmail.com and I'll manually put it in.

Pico Blast Pico Blast

too easy?

first time playing, finished it with 3 lives left... the game was super fun and awesome but normally you guys try to up the difficulty to at least one gameover... ah well... maybe a hard mode?

OmgLasersPewPew OmgLasersPewPew

what's with the lag?

This game started pretty good, but then EPIC lag kicks in on hard difficulty... I don't know why it would though, you don't even need a for() loop for this game, and if you decided to use one anyways did you remember to compensate for dead enemy's? i.e

for(a=mini; a<max; a++){

and putting

if(!_root["enemy"+mini]){
mini ++
}

hope that'll solve the lag problem!

mooseisloose responds:

didn't use one at all, ive had loads of people have a peek and couldn't figure out the problem :( the second one will be a whole new engine though, hopefully fixing it :)

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Now thats what I call old school

exactly how all the best old school bosses were. incredibly stacked but can't do much to you once you get the rhythm... AND theres even a second form!!!!! awesome.
Although there were some bugs, it seems if he does his curly beard attack it hits me when I'm well below him. And also I paused to type in msn and when I unpaused I fell through the ground! ( I typed "how so..." + <enter>)

BoMToons responds:

Yes, I'm glad someone appreciates this ol'skool style boss fight.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

adding humor to simplicity

take one old game, add a random math generator, tie on some humorous sayings as outcomes, and you get one good lol... or two.

very fun but I'm afraid I'm too good at this.

5 turns 32 seconds

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

fun, crazy and wtf.

good game overall but the whole go through it in one go thing kinda sucks, but I get why you did it. I beat the game and yet i still don't understand what to do at the clone vats I just kinda glitched out of the place. Also, at one point the big machine thing which I guess I was supposed to blow up gets deleted because its depth isn't quite high enough. And yet theres still an invisible wall. Ah well...

-Elements- -Elements-

DANG BUGS!

love the whole outside-the-box-ness of this game but I got stuck in a wall... so..eh... also kinda disorienting....

Uber Pong Uber Pong

It was alright

The game play was good but overall I thought it was slow. I like the fact that you could control in which direction the ball went, that alone made it stand out from 95% of all other pong games made. As for all the glow, I'm not a big fan, but I guess it looked sort of cool.